Enroll at St Joseph School
*PreK 4 and Kindergarten Classrooms are FULL for the 2023-2024 School year. Please inquire with Jerry Van Dyke to be added to the wait pool. Contact 715-736-3100 or email@example.com.
We are thrilled that you have chosen St. Joseph Catholic School for the foundation of your child’s education! As parents, we all want to provide our children with a quality education in an environment that is academically challenging, nurturing, safe, and secure. St. Joseph School is that school, where we believe in aiming higher – academically, spiritually, and personally!
Below is the school enrollment information. Please read these forms carefully.
New family admissions is a two-step process.
Step 1: Apply for Admission & Pay Registration Fee
Click on the new family admissions button above and complete all steps in our student information system, Sycamore. New families should hear back from our office by mid-February on acceptance or wait pool information. *We are expecting full classrooms in our PreK 4 and Kindergarten classrooms for the 2023-2024 school year.
The Registration fee should be paid to the school office via cash or check. The non-refundable registration fee needs to be paid when you apply. If admission is not accepted due to no fault of your own (for example if a classroom is full) the registration fee will be returned to you.
Step 2: Finish Enrollment Steps online in Sycamore, Tuition Agreement/ACH Payment Form
Once your application has been accepted you can complete online enrollment in Sycamore. The additional following steps need to be completed to complete your enrollment:
- Complete Tuition Contract
- Complete ACH Direct Payment Plan (if you would like to pay tuition via ACH).
- Submit an original copy of your child’s birth certificate (this will be returned to you)
- Submit current immunization record, if this is not already on file in the St. Joseph School office.
Returning Family Enrollment Process
Each year, returning families will need to re-enroll their children during the priority enrollment window. It is important that enrollment is completed by the deadline so that our school can determine class sizes and welcome new families each year. Returning families should complete the following steps to re-enroll their children. For additional information read the Re-Enrollment Letter for returning families.
- Login to your Sycamore account and click on the admissions option under the toggle menu.
- Complete the enrollment steps and submit your application online.
- Pay the registration fee to the school office. Cash and check payments are accepted.
- Complete the Tuition Contract, ACH Payment and any applicable financial aid forms to the school office.
- If immunizations have changed be sure updated immunizations are submitted to the school office prior to the first day of school.
2023-2024 Enrollment Timeline
|Monday, January 16 – January 27||Priority Enrollment (Current Families)|
|Thursday, February 2||Enrollment Opens (New Families)|
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Julie Mazourek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer students are welcome anytime during the school year.