Athletics and Activities
St. Joseph Catholic School provides activities and athletics programs where all students have the opportunity to learn, play and have fun while promoting positive self-esteem, sportsmanship, and Christian behavior.
We have adopted 4 His Glory by integrating it into our athletic programs. Throughout the school year, student-athletes will have the opportunity to participate in clinics and learn more about a healthy sports culture with their faith at the center. We are proud to be the first partner school in the state of Wisconsin.
We offer grades 5-8 the following:
- Band – Cooperative program between SJS and band instructors at the Rice Lake Middle School.
- Middle School Choir
- Theatre (Christmas Pageant and Christmas Play, Spring Musical Production)
- Fall: Girls and Boys Golf, Girls Volleyball
- Winter: Girls and Boys Basketball and Archery
- Spring: Girls and Boys Track and Tennis
- Fall/Winter: Grades 3-8 Boys and Girls Robotics
NEW! Robotics Club!
Starting in Fall 2022 St. Joseph School will be offering Robotics Club for students in Grades 3-8 students! CLICK HERE to learn more.
Help Fund the Fun!
Each year we rely on sponsored advertisements to help fund our Athletics Program. If you are interested in being a committed supporter of our youth athletics programs, please contact Mrs. Christie Nielsen, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.